Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Robert
    replied
    If we start to ban people on voluntary base, we'll certainly be without a userbase at all within weeks. So no, you're not allowed to be banned, we're going to feed your poly addiction. You must post more.

    But seriously, send me a PM and I'll get it done for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    I watched Brazil and I still have no idea what that movie was about and can't recall anything about the movie besides Robert DeNiro being an air conditioning repairman/terrorist

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Hell if I know.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Who the hell is Harry Tuttle?

    Who is he?

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Ban Alby, too.

    And ban Harry Tuttle, too. Show him who's boss.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Originally posted by Asher View Post
    I also request you ban Heraclitus, mods.
    Heraclitus is alright. He's racist as hell but he's not a douche.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    I also request you ban Heraclitus, mods.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    I used to start to ask Ming if he would like some ice cream. All that he saw was "Would you..." and take it for "Would you ban me?". The bastard!

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Heraclitus, do some reading on cliodynamics. you might find it very interesting.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Don't be a dumbass, Hera.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    We always allowed self bans in the past... It was called a "GP" ban

    Who knows if the new management allows it, but I would suggest sending a PM to one of the mods. Good luck.

    Leave a comment:


  • Heraclitus
    replied
    I'm not the first poster here to request such a ban.


    Anyway all polytubbies are children running around with scissors.


    Also my request IS serious if some mod is wondering. I'm not even drunk or anything, I just realized I can't restrain myself on one topic and I need to let that obsession pass.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Don't you have the tiniest bit of self-restraint? Does someone have to stop you from doing everything?
    I bet you run with scissors in your hand, don't you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Heraclitus
    replied
    I don't know if I need to PM a mod or if this is enough...
    I request to be banned from posting for 3 months.

    Leave a comment:


  • Theben
    replied
    The leaders you stab in the chest. The rest you have to hit in the head with a shotgun blast.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X