Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • self biased
    replied
    if i remember correctly, the 500 posts/thread was enacted for software issues? something to do with the long threads doing scandalous things to the database. though, it serves the database just as well, the damn thing dresses so trampy.

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied
    Originally posted by BeBro View Post
    Can we re-instate the rule that threads are closed after a certain number of posts? I suggest after 5.

    Nah, but seriously reading that fake or real thread makes me kinda agressive. Maybe close after 1000 posts (what did we have before 500???). Maybe it helps people when they get a fresh start. Whatever.
    trying to stifle free speech

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied
    Originally posted by BeBro View Post
    Can we re-instate the rule that threads are closed after a certain number of posts? I suggest after 5.

    Nah, but seriously reading that fake or real thread makes me kinda agressive. Maybe close after 1000 posts (what did we have before 500???). Maybe it helps people when they get a fresh start. Whatever.
    trying to stifle free speech

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    Nope.

    More like dog eat dog.

    Leave a comment:


  • Agent Sox
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Yes.
    Haha, very funny. So I guess this place is pretty laissez faire from what I can tell.

    Leave a comment:


  • BeBMan
    replied
    Can we re-instate the rule that threads are closed after a certain number of posts? I suggest after 5.

    Nah, but seriously reading that fake or real thread makes me kinda agressive. Maybe close after 1000 posts (what did we have before 500???). Maybe it helps people when they get a fresh start. Whatever.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Originally posted by Agent Sox View Post
    Are there rules I need to know how to follow to post here?
    Yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    No, not really.

    "Don't post anything criminal" seems to be the LCD these days.

    Leave a comment:


  • Agent Sox
    replied
    Are there rules I need to know how to follow to post here?

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Which you are intimately familiar with.
    It's much easier than using a broom, for sure...

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    I meant they were shiny and kept things clean

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    It's quite obvious that you meant it otherwise, and CS understood it.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    I suggested N35t0r had been intimate with a vacuum cleaner.

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert
    replied
    Did MikeH just admit that he has been intimate with N35t0r?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X