Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Ozzy wanted the last word, I guess. He closed the German multiculturalism thread
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Aeson View PostYes, that's right! I am the almighty backup moderator of one of the demogames.[/fearmevoice] I sold fake secrets to the various commpeting teams (as my position was uncompensated otherwise), while Trip was the noob who did all the work... much like Civ 5. (On an entirely unrelated note you can buy gameplay hints and leet codez from someone who was invited onto the Civ 5 team years before release, for the amazingly low price of $9.59/hint... pm me for details.)
Do you remember 'that thread' from the GS forum?
Leave a comment:
-
Yes, that's right! I am the almighty backup moderator of one of the demogames.[/fearmevoice] I sold fake secrets to the various commpeting teams (as my position was uncompensated otherwise), while Trip was the noob who did all the work... much like Civ 5. (On an entirely unrelated note you can buy gameplay hints and leet codez from someone who was invited onto the Civ 5 team years before release, for the amazingly low price of $9.59/hint... pm me for details.)
Leave a comment:
-
Aeson still has mod powers so you can't ban him until they get removed
Leave a comment:
-

That is the first thing anyone has ever said on Poly OT that makes perfect sense to me...
Leave a comment:
-
I can't ban you because apparently you aren't considered a "normal/registered" user.
Leave a comment:
-
I'm not Socrates, and you're a very poor (or unfunny... same thing) student as I'm not banned yet
Leave a comment:
-
Having taught the elite of this forum how to lock threads (which I think makes me a sophist), my next undertaking will be to teach them how to ban people... just in case Socrates shows up...
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: