QFT.
My status with the FBI has not changed.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Happened to me once too.Originally posted by C0ckney View Postseems to be a bug which only affects you mike
JM
Leave a comment:
-
MING, PLEASE DON'T BAN ME FOR TALKING ABOUT IT NOW!
I was pretty inappropriate, considering this is a family site. I have since matured. At the time I didn't think I was doing anything wrong, but looking back and rereading PMs and random posts, I was a pretty obnoxious attention seeking teenager.Originally posted by Braindead View PostWhat is boy trolling?
Leave a comment:
-
Boy trolling (iirc), and then after I was unbanned and complaining about it I posted part of a PM between Ming and myself and was then banned for a short while for that. I don't really remember, I just didn't like being banned.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by b etor View PostI just don't want to get banned. I did a few times a while back without realizing I did something wrong, and I don't want to accidentally do that again. That's all.
I don't pirate, so I'm ok there.
You got banned? For what?
Leave a comment:
-
You would actually have to work at it if you were to be banned. I don't think you have any chance of getting banned.
Leave a comment:
-
I just don't want to get banned. I did a few times a while back without realizing I did something wrong, and I don't want to accidentally do that again. That's all.
I don't pirate, so I'm ok there.
Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: