Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SlowwHand
    replied
    I found that particularly... amusing. As a matter of fact, I had that on my mind when I posted.
    You had that in your sig for a long time. It just served to burn the incident into my mind. I have a good memory anyway.
    What aggravated me the most was that I'd posted much worse things. "You're going to nail me for this? Really?"

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdWizard
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    I've not had a PCR, but I was their whipping boy for a long time. ****ing MtG, the bastard. Dan. Ming.
    ****ing rah just pulled entire threads and made me feel strange. Like a blackout of the night before.

    I think it's evident that they fostered anger management issues in me.
    I like that one time that I had in my sig about MtG banning you in something like 3 minutes.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    I've not had a PCR, but I was their whipping boy for a long time. ****ing MtG, the bastard. Dan. Ming.
    ****ing rah just pulled entire threads and made me feel strange. Like a blackout of the night before.

    I think it's evident that they fostered anger management issues in me.
    Things must have improved, I don't even know who you are.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    let it go big fella

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    I've not had a PCR, but I was their whipping boy for a long time. ****ing MtG, the bastard. Dan. Ming.
    ****ing rah just pulled entire threads and made me feel strange. Like a blackout of the night before.

    I think it's evident that they fostered anger management issues in me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    ah yes, well there is that

    Leave a comment:


  • Colon™
    replied
    Don't think I ever got a PCR. However, much of my drivel output was created when OT posts didn't count.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    When the mods were doing PCRs they never considered the importance to some of an accurate record of their drivel output, and that of others with Polly OT OCD. Colon to note, your post count is probably clean at least.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    You're right, my moderating workload is so high I'm not sure I have time for a motto.

    Leave a comment:


  • Colon™
    replied
    Using it does mean typing it and that's additional work on top of actual moderating.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    I'm going to adopt that as my moderation motto.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Life's not fair.

    Leave a comment:


  • Colon™
    replied
    Increasing my post count would make me jump ahead unfairly of a lot of people, while I want to jump ahead unfairly of Sava.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    He should have asked me to just increase his post count, so I'm not doing it on the basis he didn't think of the easiest solution.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
    It might just be the thing pointless enough to do to get the moderators off their buts.
    Not likely. "Freeze post count until Colon catches up" is not a button the mods can accidentally click while trying to thank a post.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X