Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thorn
    replied
    Yippie, I can now babysit the cesspool of know it alls..... once I get that in writing... of course

    My first possibly soon to official rule is forbidding the use of the word "moist"....... it just sounds creepy....

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Sure, go for it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thorn
    replied
    Can I be a moderator yet, I have obtained the maturity level required to drop to Apolyton standard by now

    Leave a comment:


  • self biased
    replied
    and please turn into :wiglaf:

    Leave a comment:


  • Colon™
    replied
    Please allow more characters in thread titles.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ogie Oglethorpe
    replied
    Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
    I'm just waiting for the hero who manages to turn the thread into a debate about abortion or WW2.
    We could have a thread on which MBT is the worst abortion.


    New Zealand's Bob Semple FTW!

    http://ftr-wot.blogspot.com/2013/04/...ever-made.html

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    merde, what we need is a thread about a gun toting embryo that is gay and wants to get married

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
    I'm just waiting for the hero who manages to turn the thread into a debate about abortion or WW2.
    Those both will come into play in the 1900's

    Leave a comment:


  • Colon™
    replied
    I'm just waiting for the hero who manages to turn the thread into a debate about abortion or WW2.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    any thread involving numbers I avoid

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
    we have serious threads?
    The "counting" thread is serious pigswill.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Originally posted by self biased View Post
    own goal.
    what SB? is he a maths professor or something?

    Leave a comment:


  • Colon™
    replied
    Saw the smut before it got deleted.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Thanks. Deleted and Sava sent a strong warning.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Check out this thread Mike: http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/2...be-cut-in-half

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X