Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    agreed but I sometimes miss the witchhunts

    also thanks to whoever cleaned up the potty on the admin thread

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    I think that means things are going well.

    Basically RP selected people to moderate OT who he thought would reduce the amount of time staff spent arguing about OT disciplinary matters.

    1. I think this has worked.
    2. I don't think people behave any worse (or perhaps any better) than in the old regime.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    English tolerance

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    No thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Bite me!

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    I think that means things are going well.

    Basically RP selected people to moderate OT who he thought would reduce the amount of time staff spent arguing about OT disciplinary matters.

    1. I think this has worked.
    2. I don't think people behave any worse (or perhaps any better) than in the old regime.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thorn
    replied
    Don't moderate me. I won't exist.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    *comes back in to switch the light off*

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    *grandpa Troll sighting* hiya Gramps - I came out of my posting coma recently

    Leave a comment:


  • Uncle Sparky
    replied
    I think it gets petty, for a zoo.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    You mean petting zoo, right? I just want to make sure before the sharks arrive.

    Leave a comment:


  • Grandpa Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Oh and people have been complaining about Poly going downhill since I joined in 1999.
    Mike, I been here a long time, view what amounts to same old arguments,same heated passions.

    Ming & Rah were accused of being the death of Poly,they werent, Poly still survives, OT is a strange animal at times, most times just juvenile trash talking. Many quality poster which offer pleasant conversations, and like a petty zoo, give the Poly sharks a place to have a feeding frenzy and work out their pent up frustrations behind the safe haven of a keyboard.

    Keep up the good work sir, and life shall continue onward

    Gramps

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Asher View Post
    I've never met a straight male nurse.
    My father was a male nurse. You don't know how tired I get of this stereotype.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    I've known you here as long as I've known anyone. Throw in that you've always been decent to me and no way the day passes by without acknowledgement.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    thanks for BD wishes Sloww

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X