The Altera Centauri collection has been brought up to date by Darsnan. It comprises every decent scenario he's been able to find anywhere on the web, going back over 20 years.
25 themes/skins/styles are now available to members. Check the select drop-down at the bottom-left of each page.
Call To Power 2 Cradle 3+ mod in progress: https://apolyton.net/forum/other-games/call-to-power-2/ctp2-creation/9437883-making-cradle-3-fully-compatible-with-the-apolyton-edition
If it's possible, how about a rule to prevent spammers: no double (triple etc) posting. I.e. you can only post after another poster has posted. This won't be an inconvenience as it just means that if you have something to add you can edit your post.
It won't stop spamming posters that reply to one another I guess though.
If it's possible, how about a rule to prevent spammers: no double (triple etc) posting. I.e. you can only post after another poster has posted. This won't be an inconvenience as it just means that if you have something to add you can edit your post.
It won't stop spamming posters that reply to one another I guess though.
Leave a comment: