Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Actually you wouldn't need to even quote him out of context and he wouldn't know it was something offensive... that probably wouldn't work.
-
and I never got banned back in the day, even for Area 51
though I did enjoy going to ACOL if Poly got too heated
Leave a comment:
-
notice I show up and a whole bunch of people come back? I have star quality but I'm way too modest to admit it...I'm not one to boast...
tommorrow morning on my flight to Tokyo I just upgraded to seat 1A. My family is pissed but you know it makes sense, lol.
Leave a comment:
-
If i declare myself dictator of Apolyton does that mean I become "it" and everyone has to listen to me..... worth a shot.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: