Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hauldren Collider
    replied
    You insulted mine thus implying you were willing to accept retaliation. That's how it works.

    Although in fairness, given the lameness of your jokes, I'm not sure I can really count them as insults.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    Yo mama's so stupid she gave birth to you.
    I have not given you permission to insult any of my family members.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    Come on. Lighten up. It's not like he actually thinks anything bad about your mom.
    It was very inappropriate. Poor judgement on reg's part, as usual.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hauldren Collider
    replied
    Yo mama's so stupid she gave birth to you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    For the record, anyone can feel free to make "your mom" jokes about my mom and I won't get offended. After all, Kuci does it all the time!
    Yo mama's like a refrigerator, everyone sticks their meat in her.

    Yo mama so ugly, when she walks down the street in September, people say "Damn, is it Halloween already?"

    Yo mama's is so stupid when she went to Walgreen's she said "hey, these walls isn't green

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    For the record, anyone can feel free to make "your mom" jokes about my mom and I won't get offended. After all, Kuci does it all the time!
    Yo mama so nasty, I called her for phone sex and she gave me an ear infection.

    Yo mama's so ugly when I took her to the zoo they said, "Thanks for bringing' her back!"

    Yo mama's so stupid she thought a quarterback was a refund.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Kuci does it all the time
    That's not a very nice thing to say about your brother...

    Leave a comment:


  • Hauldren Collider
    replied
    For the record, anyone can feel free to make "your mom" jokes about my mom and I won't get offended. After all, Kuci does it all the time!

    Leave a comment:


  • Hauldren Collider
    replied
    Originally posted by Oncle Boris View Post
    Serious post here.

    In post 101 of the thread about cheese smuggling in Canada:

    Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.Sub-forums: <a href="forumdisplay.php?s=&amp;forumid=305">Sports Forum</a>, <a href="forumdisplay.php?s=&amp;forumid=322">Technology Forum</a>


    regexcellent literally said that my mother sucks his ****.

    Now granted moderation is not what it used to be, but the mods decided that threatening a poster with physical assault was crossing the line. I propose that the same be done when it comes to insulting a poster's family members. While I am fully responsible for starting the ********ing theme in the thread, I have not, and would not, cross the line of discussing the sexual behavior of a poster's family.

    I am keeping my temper here, but I'm pissed off for real. I also believe that if regexcellent is a gentleman, he will remove the post on his own.

    Thanks for the attention of all involved.
    Come on. Lighten up. It's not like he actually thinks anything bad about your mom.

    Originally posted by gribbler View Post
    Oncle Boris's mother must get around a lot because she also sucked my penis.
    Last edited by Hauldren Collider; October 8, 2012, 19:07.

    Leave a comment:


  • regexcellent
    replied
    I'm sorry that my stupid and infantile joke offended you. I will no longer make lewd middle-school accusations about your mother.

    (but seriously it was a your mom joke in french)

    Okay, out of bounds, fine.

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied
    i think it's been long established here that however much **** we throw at each other, families are out of bounds. it's just cheap and low apart from anything else.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fake Boris
    replied
    Originally posted by gribbler View Post
    Oncle Boris's mother must get around a lot because she also sucked my penis.
    So the Internet is making you brave it seems.

    **** off.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    I support oncle Boris on this one. Stuff like that should not be accepted.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    Oncle Boris's mother must get around a lot because she also sucked my penis.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X