Serious post here.
In post 101 of the thread about cheese smuggling in Canada:
regexcellent literally said that my mother sucks his ****.
Now granted moderation is not what it used to be, but the mods decided that threatening a poster with physical assault was crossing the line. I propose that the same be done when it comes to insulting a poster's family members. While I am fully responsible for starting the ********ing theme in the thread, I have not, and would not, cross the line of discussing the sexual behavior of a poster's family.
I am keeping my temper here, but I'm pissed off for real. I also believe that if regexcellent is a gentleman, he will remove the post on his own.
Thanks for the attention of all involved.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
They're even posting in the Dead Pool. Next they'll be submitting teams.
Leave a comment:
-
hello? anyone home? the babe thread is taking too long to load
and I'm running out of tissues
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Postdo you have a photo of Hellokitty?
She posted photos on another site.
Leave a comment:
-
I go on once every four years or so. Then I quickly remember why I don't play it anymore.
Leave a comment:
-
I finally quit last fall when I no longer had a computer capable of running it.
JM
Leave a comment:
-
You played Eve as well? Jesus, that makes me feel like I'm at an AA meeting..
Leave a comment:
-
Yeah, I played with her in Eve at that time as well. Also Guild Wars. She made fun of my character.
Leave a comment:
-
I agree, just saying that it was a very consistent (and dedicated, she played a lot more games than I) online life.
JM
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: