Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
I implemented a no posting while wearing pants rule about 7 hours ago. It promptly started raining here and got a bit chilly, so that was the end of that social experiment.
-
How are HC and Reg going to help the situation?Originally posted by PLATO View PostCry Havoc and release the twins!
(But keep a leash handy please.
)
Leave a comment:
-
if I understand right there was a rule for like, two days? that said you couldn't post in a thread if you were in the OP's ignore list. If it's still there let it be known I oppose it, only because I long ago shoved some perfectly good posters in mine for no reason and haven't gotten around to curating it.
Leave a comment:
-
Already have one.Originally posted by C0ckney View Posti'm available; just send me your credit card details and we can get started.
Leave a comment:
-
You sure you have the time for that?Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View PostAnd for a mere 20% of the overall fee I can guarantee that cockney indeed does look after your best interests
Leave a comment:
-
And for a mere 20% of the overall fee I can guarantee that cockney indeed does look after your best interests
Leave a comment:
-
i'm available; just send me your credit card details and we can get started.
Leave a comment:
-
I fear that I'm going to have to hire a lawyer, case law makes my head hurt.
Leave a comment:
-
No apology is requested for your failure.Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View PostWhy would I apologize for deflecting when that's not what I was trying to do? I've apologized for presuming about what you thought about Ming.
I thought you were asking a sincere question, so I've been trying my best to answer it.
Leave a comment:
-
Banning people from threads simply because they are interested in alternative topics is uncivilized. I would like to ask again that we don't over burden ourselves with excessive government.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: