Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Colon™
    replied
    Also, It'd be nice to have a "I will NOT thank you for what you said" button.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Ben's racism is getting out of hand. I think it's time for another vacation.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Colon™
    replied
    Don't need to, you've done more reminding than I have the past half year or so. Besides, you wanted chocolates instead.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    I don't mind that, but remind us how you found the site so early

    Leave a comment:


  • Colon™
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
    wasn't aware of it, I'll take chocolate
    Hey, if you don't like my not-so casual reminders I was here before the rabble joined, then I'm certainly not giving a thanks. Nuh-uh.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Chocolate? :ears up, nostrils flared:

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    wasn't aware of it, I'll take chocolate

    Leave a comment:


  • Colon™
    replied
    Are you peeved I still haven't given you a thanks?

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
    Please allow us to thank our own posts.
    We should allow it providing you promise to stop reminding everyone that you were one of the first registered here, how you found the site in those days God only knows, a much more interesting topic,

    and there is a general distribution of celebratory chocolate. In fact, why don't we replace thanks with chocolate?

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    moderator != administrator

    I don't know anything about that, and it doesn't really seem important. Especially since Gertrude.
    Nothing seems important anymore, since Gertrude.

    Gertrude.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Good, good.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Just register a second login to thank your posts?
    I'm appalled by that suggestion.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    moderator != administrator

    I don't know anything about that, and it doesn't really seem important. Especially since Gertrude.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    I get this message when I try to post:

    Braindead's DL, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X