Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MikeH
    replied
    I know. They don't really have hearts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hauldren Collider
    replied
    they're not lizard hearts

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    I heard you can only kill Republicans by plunging a stake through their cold lizard hearts.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Know thy enemy.

    I was taught about several other religions when I was in Catholic school. For example, did you know that Muslims are vulnerable to cold based attacks and you can only permanently kill a Buddhist by using fire or acid?

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
    Except that surely Plompie doesn't believe in evolution...

    Many don't seem to realize this, but it's actually possible to be a faithful Christian AND "believe" in evolution. In fact, I was taught evolution in Catholic school growing up.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    So I take it whatever happened whilst I was away has been sorted.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
    For what, actually?

    I'm not particularly complaining about implying that perhaps it would be a good thing if Ben had been aborted - but this is a guy who thinks it's OK for people in Uganda to get the death penalty if they're found guilty of being gay?

    Who is the real villain of the peace here? The person who thinks that killing people because of their sexuality is OK, or the person who thinks that perhaps that person shouldn't have been brought into the world in the first place...?
    Both wrong. Doesn't matter who is more wrong really.

    Leave a comment:


  • dannubis
    replied
    Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
    Except that surely Plompie doesn't believe in evolution...
    Surely that was implied in my post. Thanks for making it explicit

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert
    replied
    yes! let's go for their scalp, the bastards! I know where they live!!!


    @ColdWizzard: jij bent een flapdrol!

    Leave a comment:


  • Dinner
    replied
    Let's flush the moderators down the toilet. Especially Hunt. ****ing Management.

    Leave a comment:


  • MOBIUS
    replied
    Except that surely Plompie doesn't believe in evolution...

    Leave a comment:


  • dannubis
    replied


    Well, in essence we do have common ancestry so you are not that far off...

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdWizard
    replied
    Plomp is een aapje.

    Leave a comment:


  • Maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by VJ View Post
    Shut up, fascist.
    Collaborator.

    Leave a comment:


  • RGBVideo
    replied
    Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    ...
    Shut up, fascist.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X