Originally posted by loinburger
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
I just wanted to know. Now that I'm not a mod anymore, I can't IP check like I used to so I was wondering how you were able to tell.
-
While we here at Apolyton would not disallow you from placing your fingers on the keyboard while this website is cached in your browser, we won't let you hurl insults around. So please contribute to the thread or get out.Originally posted by AAHZ View PostAAHZ types what he wants to type on any board goddammit.
Leave a comment:
-
You missed the night of 4 Bens. It was hilarious. Drake actually started it off by registering a "Obi-wan Kenobi" and posting as me for several weeks. I didn't find out until someone in the OT posted that I was a liar when I said I wasn't posting at Panda Lovers..That was foolish, all you accomplished was that he now focuses his attention here rather than splitting it between Poly and the panda forum
So I went over, registered "Ben Kenobi" and went at it with Drake. Then Asher and selfbiased showed up as obiwan8 and obiwan18 (my old nick). So we had 4 Bens all going at it. Drake told them to ban the "Ben Kenobi" acct as an obvious impersonator, which actually worked. I had to pm solver with my ips from Poly and match them with the ips. Then he banned all the non-me Bens, and I haven't posted there since.
I thought I was pretty clear that Poly was my home.
Leave a comment:
-
Don't be an idiot.Originally posted by rah View PostHow do you know his ip appears to be located several states away?
Leave a comment:
-
Actually, scratch that. I've gotten so accustomed to using the Ben Kenobi account, that it would be better to delete the "Loinburger" account. Thanks for being ever so helpful. Mods do your stuff.That reminds me, Ben Kenobi is also my DL. I'd rather keep this account, so please delete the Ben Kenobi account.
Leave a comment:
-
Family friendly site, my inflamed hemorrhoidal butt.Originally posted by AAHZ View PostWanna war ***got?
Leave a comment:
-
You are free to post as much as you want on the furry diaper dickgirl pizza fetish forum, assuming you can successfully find it and register to it. They welcome even the worst of Buddhists into their fold.Originally posted by AAHZ View PostWanna war ***got?
Leave a comment:
-
Tee hee, I'm gonna start using the Heinz avatar just to mess with him.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: