Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lorizael
    replied
    A fitting punishment, then.

    Leave a comment:


  • bumfister
    replied
    The real problem now is that since Lori sent me that message there is a giant box on the right hand of the screen which says:

    Last 1 message

    * Dickgirls
    It's rather cruel; it's like it is taunting me.

    Leave a comment:


  • bumfister
    replied
    I was deeply, deeply effected.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    That's a reasonable complaint, but I don't think you actually care.

    Leave a comment:


  • bumfister
    replied
    I'd like to file an official complaint about the mods sending me PMs with obscene titles. I mean if "dickgirl" is inappropriate to post then surely Lori shouldn't be sending me PMs with that title.

    Leave a comment:


  • bumfister
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    On rare occasions a dickgirl's mind will fracture into separate male and female personas.
    The mods have told me I'm not allowed to talk about that any more.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guaymiester Schwengel
    replied
    He/They had a rough week I guess. Sweaty manwomantentacle love to look forward to on the weekend though so all is good.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    No, I just hear voices.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    On rare occasions a dickgirl's mind will fracture into separate male and female personas.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guaymiester Schwengel
    replied
    My 2 cents: I would love to know who that 'we' entity is this Lorizael person does speak of.

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    Spamtastic!

    Leave a comment:


  • Krill
    replied
    Bye guys. See you in 2 weeks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Sounds like a plan. When can I expect the thread?

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    See, we can stick with what works.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    I've had people accuse me of hacking the site to gain admin access and do horrible things. By LOTM of all people.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X