• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expressing dismay at some consequence of 9/11: pissing on the victims
    Insulting a man who just died: not pissing on him

makes perfect sense

Comment

• say that he was going to hell (sorry, "commie heaven").
      You mean you don't believe in commie heaven? Where would the apparatchiks go?

So I don't care about the deaths of people unless I start a thread about them?
      Asher explicitly said that he doesn't care about the folks in the mideast. Tho maybe just the tevil Joos. Dunno, y If Doc cares so strongly about them as to post in the 9-11 thread, why not start a thread for the victims in Iraq?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• DaShi

Ben, if you want me to help you to save yourself getting into a state by getting really upset by strawmen you've created either by deliberately or unintentionally misreading, misunderstanding or misinterpreting posts I can probably get your account closed or set it so you can't read stuff.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• Ben, if you want me to help you to save yourself getting into a state by getting really upset by strawmen you've created either by deliberately or unintentionally misreading, misunderstanding or misinterpreting posts I can probably get your account closed or set it so you can't read stuff.
          Uh, why would I want that? Unexamined life is not worth living and all that.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Some people are just too stupid to realize that they've been insulted.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• the English are quite skilled in formulating to that end

Comment

• I would say "and most Canadian's are more oblivious than others" but it's not fair to make such a generalization based on one idiot.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• To be fair, Ben is not a real Canadian. His values are pretty much anti-Canadian.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Lying and pissing on the dead are anti-Canadian? I think they probably go against every country's values. I guess he doesn't belong anywhere and should be jettisoned into space.

Comment

• Some people are just too stupid to realize that they've been insulted.
                      Compared to what people usually say about me here, that doesn't even register.

Comment

• Yet you keep responding.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                          Lying and pissing on the dead are anti-Canadian? I think they probably go against every country's values. I guess he doesn't belong anywhere and should be jettisoned into space.

Nuke him from orbit?
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• To be fair, Ben is not a real Canadian. His values are pretty much anti-Canadian.
                            That's the nicest thing you've ever said about me. *sniff* Bless your heart, Asher.

Comment

• This is the thread that keeps on giving. Page after page after...
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                                Lying and pissing on the dead are anti-Canadian? I think they probably go against every country's values. I guess he doesn't belong anywhere and should be jettisoned into space.
                                The aliens would send him back.

Comment

Working...
                                X