This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    I propose that DFG be banned from using the lol smilie. Or any other smilie.
    I completely support this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
      Indeed. It is the Poly equivalent of killing OBL.
      QFT. President Asher...

Comment

• One DL at a time, Drake.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
          I propose that DFG be banned from using the lol smilie. Or any other smilie.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
            also, on a lighter note, what are the chances of our changing the name to The Ultimate Dutch Civilization Site?
            so ya... any official statement on this?
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• No.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• While President Asher has finally taken a stand against illegal immigration with his landmark banning of Ben Kenobi, we are not truly secure until we ensure Ben never comes back. Here is my plan. We will build a fence. It will be a twenty foot wall, barbed wire, electrified on the top, and on this side of the fence, I'll have that moat that President Obama talked about. And I would put those alligators in that moat!

Cain OT President 2011

Comment

• Who decides when the next election will be held? I'm guessing the president does?

Comment

• I was planning on holding a sit-in to oppose his administration and demand free and fair elections, but then I realized that would make me as bad as the occupy wall street hobos and hippies.

Comment

• Also my Vice Presidential candidate will be, should he agree, Wiglaf. I believe he would bring excellent experience to my adminstration, as he is allegedly a public servant in Washington. He would also allow us to have a historic first black president-gay vice president ticket.

Comment

• Your running mate should be Sarah Palin, so people only need to scratch the 'Mc' off their old bumper stickers.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                          User Ben Kenobi has been banned until April 21, 2012 12:00
                          I'll buy you as many beers as you want the next time I'm in the UK.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Whoever is doing the Herman Cain DL
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• I think it's kind of wimpy. Does Ben have an address to actually attack someone? What can he really do, besides vent? If everyone that gave me crap was banned for 6 months, the place would be pretty dead.
                              Even people that whine about Ben should acknowledge that it's boring being surrounded by just people that think just like you do. That's one reason I quit going to Chris62's forum. I couldn't listen to "Screw the French" over and over and over. Give me something to debate, hell.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• If Ben actually debated, people wouldn't have a problem.

The issue is Ben never contributes anything or debates. He just spews vile and can't comprehend what people say to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X