This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Deleted another racist thread from Docfeelgood.
    Really? I don't remember.Click image for larger version

Name:	cutcaster-photo-100745798-Confused-emoticon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	9091795

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Uh, this is begging the question.

Had the Doc not crapped on the 9-11 thread, I would not have posted that thread, as evidenced by the fact that Doc crapped on the thread and then I told him to post that bs elsewhere.

But of course, you can't actually admit that Doc crapped on a memorial thread. Go loin. Fair and balanced as usual.
      I did?Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail.aspx.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	9091796
      Last edited by Docfeelgood; September 24, 2011, 20:53.

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
        I double-checked, and at no point did Doc attack the victims or their families, nor did he attack their desire for justice. You are, once again, lying through your teeth.
        Originally posted by loinburger View Post
        Doc's "crapping" on the 9/11 victims by mentioning dead people who you don't care about does not even come close to being as distasteful as this.

Doc posted in a memorial thread to mourn how the victims' deaths were used for malicious purposes. You posted in a memorial thread to **** on a dead person, and now you have the audacity to lie through the teeth about the extent of your actions ("all I did was call him Jack Lenin that's not so bad"). The thread is on page 5, next time try waiting longer to lie about it.
        You guys are really starting to scare me. I don't remember any of this. OMG! I am so sorry. Not an excuse, but I have noticed some post I have made after taking Ambian to go to sleep and don't remember making them. Fuk me! I'm serious I don't remember. I am sooooooo very sorry.

Comment

• are you sleep-foruming?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
            are you sleep-foruming?
            I must be? anybody know where this thread is?

Comment

• There are multiple Docs here. The one in question is Doc Strangelove
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

There are multiple Docs here. The one in question is Doc Strangelove
                Whoo, thanks I feel better.

Comment

There are multiple Docs here. The one in question is Doc Strangelove
                  I was thinking you were being my white knight defending me.

Comment

• In a way I was - I said that "Doc" didn't crap on the 9/11 thread, and you didn't crap on the 9/11 thread as far as I know, so, huzzah!
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• sorry guys for my very insulting post to a bot, I'll edit it if you want me to
                      "Life is the only RPG you'll ever play, The religious want to be one with the moderator, the scientists want to hack the game, and the gamers want to do both."

Comment

• Just apologize to the poor bot. It's not like they don't have feelings.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by MattBowron View Post
                          sorry guys for my very insulting post to a bot, I'll edit it if you want me to
                          Please. And don't post here again until you work out your issues.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Fvck off, aszhole
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• :condescension:
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• :condensation:
                                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X