Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the docfeelgood threads are getting a little thick in here, aren't they?
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• I propose that DFG be banned from using the lol smilie. Or any other smilie.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
        I propose that DFG be banned.
        QFT

Comment

• Seems that it is time to pull the choke chain again.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Can somebody please ban Ben? He's threatened me with physical violence, and he's mentally unbalanced enough that I think we need to take the threat seriously.

He initially threatened me here http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/1...-topic-threads and he's followed up on his threats here http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/1...-for-Democrats
            Last edited by loinburger; October 24, 2011, 15:01.

Comment

• It's true that Ben is a weak midget, but he lives in a country with lax gun laws. I think his threats of violence should be taken seriously.

Comment

• In Texas, no less - the national capital of weak gun laws. I'd frankly feel much safer if he were no longer able to threaten me via these forums.

Comment

• Stephen Hawking called. I bet he has a knife too.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Stephen Hawking isn't retarded enough to physically threaten people "for lulz"

Comment

• That's not what he told me. Dude, seriously, all the gimps want to take a crack at you now.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• As president, I will take a stand on illegal immigration in the way President Obama has thus far failed to do. My detractors often cite my lack of experience in elected office. I therefore submit my candidacy for President of the OT. Under my leadership, Apolyton can be a "factory of democracy" for my immigration policies, starting with Ben. President Asher has been far too soft on many important issues facing our forum today, and is driving off posters with his inability to reign in violent threats and stupid people much in the same way Obama is driving away job creators.

Comment

• Asher is largely a figurehead with no real power. Think of him as the queen.

Comment

• My attention has just been brought to this.

Ben, you can't go around threatening other forum members with violence because you disagree with their opinions, or because they call other posters names.

Let's look at the UK law on assault - "Assault (or common assault) is committed if one intentionally or recklessly causes another person to apprehend immediate and unlawful personal violence."

Now, I know there is a long tradition on Apolyton of posters threatening to beat the crap out of other posters but this seems to me to be slightly more sinister than the normal "I'm much harder than you" dick waving that normally goes on. Specifically the "armed I'd kick the crap out of you" line seemed particularly threatening.

Going to take some time to think about this one. I know there'd be a massive groundswell of support for banning Ben, but need to treat him fairly. And there have been threats of fights/violence between posters before with no action taken.
                            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

• Apolyton Civilization Site: Threatening posters for over 12 Years.

also, on a lighter note, what are the chances of our changing the name to The Ultimate Dutch Civilization Site?
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• The Ultimate Dutch Oven Site would have more economic potential, and would be just as topical...

Comment

Working...
                                X