This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Are you equating "successful" with "populous"?

Depending on one's motives, that could be the case. When we observe the US-haters, pedos and terrorist wanna-bes at CFCOT, we can see that sheer numbers are where they operate. They expected to get slapped 9/10 approaches, and live off the 1/10 that react positively. When 99% of the public finds them disgusting scumbags and their only hope is the innocent and naive, they need all the numbers they can get. For all of their excessive moderation, that site is an absolute danger to young people; people like me get banned while real scumbags are the chosen ones.

Want to troll for autistic/aspergers children? Want to discuss how sex between adults and 13 year olds is fine? Want to support terrorists every chance you get? CFCOT is the place for you.

I was banned because I went after the scumbags (especially among the chosen ones) and told it like it is. You see, those excessive rules of moderation allow the monsters to hide under the bed; noone is allowed to look and noone is allowed to point them out.
    Last edited by Ecofarm; March 6, 2010, 09:48.
    Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

• Who made MikeH a mod?

Comment

• i havent posted regularly here in about 4 years... can someone advise what is the current policy on photo threads?

Comment

• Anything that any of the mods deems to be not safe for work for whatever reason will get deleted. I would er on the side of caution with respect to partial nudity...

Other than that, ok.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

• It's "err".
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Brundlefly, we actually have a babe thread these days (although the novelty wore off and it's sunk several pages deep in the OTF).

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                It's "err".
                To er is human.
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

• But to grr is divine.

Comment

• I had this same "little talk" with C0ckney when he thought it would be cute to spam hundreds of techno videos one after the other for like 10 pages or something. If you wish to do that, put them all in one post. If you see my post-times they are at least 6 hours apart, when the thread has dropped to the bottom of the page, or when some other people post their vids. Not only are you flooding the thread you are knocking other peoples vids 2 to 3 pages back, where they are less likely to get many views.

Its one thing to post music, its another to blatently spam just to raise your post count. So again why didnt (or wont) you put all those vids into one post?
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Wow, 5 videos in an hour is spamming? I can put em in one post from now on, but I dont give a damn about my post count (thats even more insulting than your whining). I'm posting music so people who want to listen, can, or not. You dont wanna listen to my selections, dont. Jesus, what a *****cat. Sure, I'll stop in every 5-6 hours and post a song No thanks...

Can I start my own music thread and "spam" it?

And since when does the OT count for anything? Thats why I've been stuck on Emperor all this time, most of my posts are in this forum.
                      Last edited by Berzerker; April 1, 2010, 06:36.

Comment

• Berzerker, I've replied to your PM. Suggest we move arguments of why AAHZ and I are a**holes to the Off Topic Moderation Thread.

Off Topic posts count for post count these days, and have for a long time. Over a year I think.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

• Whats with the filter problem you mentioned in the PM? How are people missing stuff because of my posts? I dont understand why people cant just scroll by the songs they dont want to hear, thats what I do and I dont whine about it.

and why are you calling AAZH an a**hole?

Comment

• Moved discussion about A Music Thread into here.

Look, it's not a big deal. We're just asking you to take other people into consideration is all. 2 ideas that work for everyone, post a bit less frequently, or combine multiple related videos into a single post. Neither seem unreasonable.

If you post loads in a row no-one will look/listen to most of them, so it's pointless. Give people a chance/time to see what you've put up there.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

• Discussion moved to Mod thread.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

• And yes, if you want to start your own thread that's fine.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X