Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem was that the rules were crap.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

• The problem was that the rules were crap.
      Better than having moderators who brag about banning posters that they don't like.

Ming, tough but fair. I wish he were moderating again.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Who did that?
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          Yes, he was fair. He banned me several times, but each time I really deserved it. Now, Michael banned me a couple of times and I disagreed, and Dan banned me once and I still disagree; but Ming was a straight shooter and he generally warned a person. His attitude was "These are the rules. If you don't like it, kick rocks." How can one complain, when it's laid out so plainly?

What I like about Ming as mod was he aloud me to plead my case. He would go back and look at the post to see if the complaining person was being truthful or just a sniveling, constant complainer.

To be honest, I really don't have much to complain about Jon, Mike and the other mods.
          Last edited by Docfeelgood; October 12, 2012, 15:57.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
            Doc would probably have a pretty good time there. I believe it's multi-cultural.

I don't have a problem with any culture. I's the turds who can't act civilized and behave themselves that I have a problem with.

Comment

• Who did that?
              Oh, if he's reading this - he knows who he is.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• I never saw JM brag about it. This is looking like more slander from you.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I never saw JM brag about it. This is looking like more slander from you.
                  Who said it was JM?

Comment

• So that just leaves Plomp, who didn't even say a thing about it. You're imagining things.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I bragged about everyone I banned while moderator ...

Comment

• You should. It's one of the perks.
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• hey doc, I know, luv u brother
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                            I don't have a problem with any culture. I's the turds who can't act civilized and behave themselves that I have a problem with.
                            So you refer to them by their racial characteristics?

Why would you want to plead your case? So that you can lie?
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I always thought DFG was black
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                                hey doc, I know, luv u brother
                                back at ya bro

Comment

Working...
                                X