X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    His raving lunatic act is way old.
    Wow. Sloww's agreeing with me on Ben. Maybe you aren't so lost afterall.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Idiot.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• lol
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• MikeH, since when are you a moderator?
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• The funny thing is, he still isn't really.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• That sounds amusing. I have a hard time remembering what was going on poly last I frequented the forum and whether this thing (whatever it is) with MikeH already was happening. I think Ming and Rah were in charge.

As a side note: I also forgot why some people are on my ignore list (or who they are) but I must have had good reasons for that so I'll just keep them there.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Ming and rah sold the site to CyberShy (Robert Plomp). He then brought in a partner I never see around. Mr Plomp has a decidely more laid back view of moderation.

Current mods of OT are MikeH and Jon Miller Jon Miller. Translation: there is very little if any moderation. They do shut things down if they go destructive or exceptionally personal.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• BTW, how you doin'? What have you been up to?
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

• Ah you know, messing about. Surviving the mean streets of Antwerp.

Comment

• Cool. Good to see you around.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

• they just give people Rick Astley links...
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• I don't know what you are talking about.
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                            Ming and rah sold the site to CyberShy (Robert Plomp).
                            Uhhhhhh.... Interesting spin on reality

DanQ sold the site to CyberShy. Rah and I were not majority partners and had very little say in the matter
                            We appreciate all the hard work Robert has done to keep our favorite Civ site going.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• And you appreciate the hard work of the new OT moderation team too. RIGHT?!
                              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

• HARD WORK????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes, I appreciate it

Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X