This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any thread involving numbers I avoid
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• I'm just waiting for the hero who manages to turn the thread into a debate about abortion or WW2.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
        I'm just waiting for the hero who manages to turn the thread into a debate about abortion or WW2.
        Those both will come into play in the 1900's

Comment

• merde, what we need is a thread about a gun toting embryo that is gay and wants to get married
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
            I'm just waiting for the hero who manages to turn the thread into a debate about abortion or WW2.
            We could have a thread on which MBT is the worst abortion.

New Zealand's Bob Semple FTW!

http://ftr-wot.blogspot.com/2013/04/...ever-made.html
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Please allow more characters in thread titles.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• and please turn into :wiglaf:
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Can I be a moderator yet, I have obtained the maturity level required to drop to Apolyton standard by now

Comment

• Sure, go for it.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

• Yippie, I can now babysit the cesspool of know it alls..... once I get that in writing... of course

My first possibly soon to official rule is forbidding the use of the word "moist"....... it just sounds creepy....

Comment

• you remind me of... ME.

now i REALLY hate em.
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• banning the word moist? the modding will take new and exciting directions if Thorn is appointed

I would have thought your first act would be to reclaim your EVC handle

Comment

• I would think you'd have this problem with the word "toast".
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Can I be a moderator. I have absolutely no idea what's going on here and I'm too lazy to do anything useful.
                              (+1)

Comment

• There's no way to know if you can be a moderator or not. If you were a moderator you'd do no moderating, which is what you already do ... so if you really want to be a moderator just pretend you are, and you'll be able to do everything any of the real moderators (which may or may not include you) do. And the rest of us won't be able to tell the difference.

Comment

Working...
                                X