X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought DLs were allowed now.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
      It has been explained. It's up to you to undestand it or not.
      That Ben is under your protective wing and able to spout his hateful bile at will. Yes, I fully understand that.
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        I thought the environment on the OT when I joined was actually not toxic at all for a forum. People make fun of each other but it's all in the name of fun. Unless Ben is talking. When I posted asking for CS help, everyone was very helpful (except for Drake but he was funny so it was cool).
        a lot of stuff happened before you came and it resulted in a lot of good posters leaving. a lot of people got tired of all the bull**** and nastiness and left.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
          That Ben is under your protective wing and able to spout his hateful bile at will. Yes, I fully understand that.
          If Ben's actions were bannable you'd have been long gone by now.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Some of you are real whiners, btw.
            Fooling around on an online msgboard, I can understand that. That's fun. And it's a game between mods and members. So far so good.
            But endless whine threads about how this guy did not get punished for that horrible offense while you got banned for that angelic remark and how it is all so unfair bla bla bla bla. Please stop the whining already.
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
              Nikolai - Your exact quote.

Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post
              So, only tolerance for people who agree with you or you can understand. Great stuff.

A lie.

Do the Christian thing and apologize.
              My "exact quote" was quoted more exact by me above(you're missing the ). And it is no lie. I refer you to the post I wrote above, it shows my point quote well.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                You certainly shouldn't be casting stones.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                  I had the same thought.
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                    Some of you are real whiners, btw.
                    Fooling around on an online msgboard, I can understand that. That's fun. And it's a game between mods and members. So far so good.
                    But endless whine threads about how this guy did not get punished for that horrible offense while you got banned for that angelic remark and how it is all so unfair bla bla bla bla. Please stop the whining already.
                    You
                    |
                    V

You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                      For what, actually?

I'm not particularly complaining about implying that perhaps it would be a good thing if Ben had been aborted - but this is a guy who thinks it's OK for people in Uganda to get the death penalty if they're found guilty of being gay?

Who is the real villain of the peace here? The person who thinks that killing people because of their sexuality is OK, or the person who thinks that perhaps that person shouldn't have been brought into the world in the first place...?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                        Shut up, fascist.

Comment

• Originally posted by VJ View Post
                          Shut up, fascist.
                          Collaborator.
                          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Plomp is een aapje.
                            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Well, in essence we do have common ancestry so you are not that far off...
                              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Except that surely Plompie doesn't believe in evolution...

Comment

Working...
                                X