• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DP
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• What happened to that Elok-Thrade™ poasted earlier today where he was talking about some future job prospect and I called him a nerd? (Poly Tradition BTW.)

I was busy today with IRL and i logged in now many hours later and it just vanished. Did I troll somebody who poasted shock images or something?
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• I don't see any moderator actions in regards to said thread. I can only assume the thread committed suicide after your scathing remarks about it.

Comment

• AAHZ - Threadmancer.

Comment

• If only dickgirl had saved it.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• pre-emptive Jon Miller

Comment

• Babe thread has embarrassed some more advertisers.

Better to look at babes than ads ... though I've put a link to Amazon. If it pays for the servers we'll just leave it at that.

Comment

• If it was my posts, I'm sorry.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I really don't know what it was. They just linked to the thread and said something bad was in it. Might be one photo or link, or all of them. Not worth the effort to figure it out.

If you're hungry:

Annie's Homegrown Gluten-Free Rice Pasta & Cheddar Mac & Cheese 6-Ounce (Pack of 36)

Comment

• that sucks

and
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• If I know an exact product that I want to buy, is there a way to get there through an advertisement link that would benefit you?
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• The link sets a 24 hour cookie, and anything you buy on Amazon in that time-frame in that browser (without following someone else's link afterwards) would result in a commission for Apolyton's account. Rates tend to be 4% to 8%. Any contribution will go directly towards improving the servicing poly servers receive

(sorry, I googled "booth babes" to grab a punch line image ... but this was the sexiest thing I saw.)

Comment

• awesome

keep the link up on the ot front page and I'll make it a point to click through before making a purchase
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I will use this for my next gun purchase.

Comment

• I like the look of that machine, Aeson.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X