Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think teasing qualifies as accusing you of lying. What, did he need to add 20 additional smileys for you?
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Hard to know online.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• I agree with Nikolai. Ben should be banned.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I'm getting ads for Chinese women with big hooters - oh damn I shouldn't have posted that word string...
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• It's a self-reinforcing cycle. The more you complain about it, the more they'll show! We could avoid this whole mess if we just talked about computer games.

Comment

• Like Nikolai, I just don't know where or why those ads came from. Bt yes, you are right.

oh btw, my problems with my computers really wish I was in SEA where I could get it all fixed for a trice
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• I see Agoda ads ... last year I took a trip and used Agoda for the hotel booking. Google knows my visa status ... I need to leave the country again in the next few months.

Comment

• Oh Gawd yes - I get E-mails from A.... (see I'm learning) every day after we used their service, still worth it though

Comment

• It would be rather delicious if people who posted against gay marraige endlessly were being picked up by the ad words algorithms as having an interest in gay issues and thus received lots of gay dating adverts.

Comment

• wahts an ad?
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Whatever you did Aeson, I like it. haven't seen a single dating ad or anything like it for a while now. Loads of loan ads though. Does the algorithm look for my installed apps? I've done some more banking over my phone than usual lately.

also, first gaming ad this morning. Civ4 offer.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• nikolai, your avatar doesn't quite "work" with the dark theme
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• It's the same avatar as I've used for years, only bigger.

Comment

• no, you changed it within the last 6 months

i see a black cross... against a black background
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                                Whatever you did Aeson, I like it. haven't seen a single dating ad or anything like it for a while now. Loads of loan ads though. Does the algorithm look for my installed apps? I've done some more banking over my phone than usual lately.

also, first gaming ad this morning. Civ4 offer.
                                I'll try to do more of whatever it is I did then ... which was nothing

They can't see your apps other than what browser you are using, on what OS. Some other things like if you have java/flash installed.

Comment

Working...
                                X