This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you're okay, buster's uncle.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Thanks. You're not so bad yourself.
      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
        Then the rules should be amended. It is unacceptable to call someone a pedophile. Even for fun.
        Disagree.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
          I spent about a week on the transfer over, most of it learning about vBulletin and testing vB 5 (which we ended up not using yet). Not much time since. Just some spam cleanup and a few issues here or there that pop up. There's a lot of volunteer work keeping the forums cleaned up as it's a spam magnet.

The server runs $80/mo + $20 for a backup server. January ad income was ~$109. (It's a little hard to tell since there's adjustments made during final accounting which aren't attributed to specific sites, and I have a few other sites on that ad account.) I haven't paid much attention since.
          thx
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Aeson is looking into the loinburger acct locking, but I can't reply to his PM until I have ten posts.

Comment

• I saw an interesting play tonight - from the description it sounded like it was going to be about a bunch of artists fighting with each other (in the angsty sense of the word, not in the WWF sense of the word), but against my better judgment I went anyway. Turns out it was about robots.

Comment

• bctheater.org/1314-season/valley/

Comment

• So if you're in Boise Idaho and want to see a play about robots...

Comment

• Okay, this is post number ten

Comment

• Take that forum safe-guards! Nicely handled

Comment

• Problem solved. Thanks Aeson
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Drat. My nefarious plan was foiled. Loin, I really hope you changed your password from 'dickgirl.'
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Can I use obsolete racial slurs? Like "you mick bastard"?

anti-Irish, anti-Italian, etc?

I'm thinking along the lines of... "EAT SHIT STUPID PEDOWHOP"
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I'm sure you can. If I get complaints about it I'll be annoyed and possibly have to ban you. If it gets out of hand you will be banned and I will be very sad. So let's just don't do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X