This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it gets petty, for a zoo.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• *grandpa Troll sighting* hiya Gramps - I came out of my posting coma recently
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• *comes back in to switch the light off*
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Don't moderate me. I won't exist.

Comment

• I think that means things are going well.

Basically RP selected people to moderate OT who he thought would reduce the amount of time staff spent arguing about OT disciplinary matters.

1. I think this has worked.
            2. I don't think people behave any worse (or perhaps any better) than in the old regime.

Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

• Bite me!
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• No thanks.
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

• English tolerance

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                    I think that means things are going well.

Basically RP selected people to moderate OT who he thought would reduce the amount of time staff spent arguing about OT disciplinary matters.

1. I think this has worked.
                    2. I don't think people behave any worse (or perhaps any better) than in the old regime.

Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• agreed but I sometimes miss the witchhunts

also thanks to whoever cleaned up the potty on the admin thread

Comment

• so you´ve got some pretty effective modding going on for all six posters!

Comment

• So? we're a high care facility
                          Last edited by Alexander's Horse; November 17, 2012, 23:13.

Comment

• And we judge by the number of logins not by the number of posters.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

• Stroll around the grounds until you feel at home...

Comment

• Has anyone seen my sippy cup?
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X