• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so's your mom
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• 29 pages of blah
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• It's 29 pages of excellent spam with some really irritating moderation moaning in between ruining the flow.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• It needs more colour and movement

Click image for larger version

Name:	aubreymilesmain.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	9094925
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
            It's 29 pages of excellent spam with some really irritating moderation moaning in between ruining the flow.
            This. Easily the best thread on Poly.

Comment

• Maybe someone should fix the problems with unclosed html tags in posts
              Last edited by Aeson; March 22, 2013, 21:56.

Comment

• or not... it's pretty nice actually (though really hard to control marquee in the default theme ... mobile works better)
                Last edited by Aeson; March 22, 2013, 21:59. Reason: be glad blink doesn't work :angry:

Comment

• If it's possible, how about a rule to prevent spammers: no double (triple etc) posting. I.e. you can only post after another poster has posted. This won't be an inconvenience as it just means that if you have something to add you can edit your post.
                  It won't stop spamming posters that reply to one another I guess though.
                  "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

• I only post in one thread but that rule would make me a spammer.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Zevico View Post
                      If it's possible, how about a rule to prevent spammers: no double (triple etc) posting. I.e. you can only post after another poster has posted. This won't be an inconvenience as it just means that if you have something to add you can edit your post.
                      It won't stop spamming posters that reply to one another I guess though.

We'd have to ban Jon Miller immediately.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                        Ha. I take your point. For clarity though I was wondering if this could be coded into the forum much like the "no posting threads before 20 posts" rule.
                        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                          Jon has a real problem. Is it some kind of stutter?
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• nnn,nnnn,nnnn,nooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                              It's 29 pages of excellent spam with some really irritating moderation moaning in between ruining the flow.
                              Should moderating be banned?

Comment

• hey I think my bikini girl above might be a replicant - she seems to have a bar code on her bikini line

Comment

Working...
                                X