Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can we get a spam bot that bans any Settler who posts on the OT and deletes their threads and posts?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• At a minimum-

* No bumping threads older than 1 month in the OT until 20 posts
      * No new threads until 20 posts

Comment

• no that's harsh
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• regexcellent should be banned. I'm not sure why, but there must be some obscure major rule infraction. What could it be? THINK!
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Lowering the empathy level of the forum by more than 17 soul points?

Comment

• On the FPS forums I go to, they don't need a reason to ban you, it's random, they're all bat**** crazy anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                regexcellent should be banned. I'm not sure why, but there must be some obscure major rule infraction. What could it be? THINK!
                What did I ever do to you?

Comment

• Likely nothing. It's totally random emotional violence. Isn't it great?
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• That's it. I did note that I could think of no reason all on my own.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Now that MtG has stopped by for a bit, is he going to ban Sloww for old times' sake?
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Why wouldn't he?

Comment

• Oh and Horse too.
                          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Mustn't forget Horse.

Comment

• If i declare myself dictator of Apolyton does that mean I become "it" and everyone has to listen to me..... worth a shot.
                              "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

• notice I show up and a whole bunch of people come back? I have star quality but I'm way too modest to admit it...I'm not one to boast...

tommorrow morning on my flight to Tokyo I just upgraded to seat 1A. My family is pissed but you know it makes sense, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X