This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    So you refer to them by their racial characteristics?

Why would you want to plead your case? So that you can lie?
    People are black, some are white, some are brown and etc.,etc.
    And yes, some do act differently.

Does this fact scare you Kidicious? Why would you want to hide this?

I don't intentionally lie to deceive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
      I always thought DFG was black

Many don't know that.

Comment

• He's a former white, male nurse who somehow managed to get laid off during a nursing shortage.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I banned BK, I suspect I didn't gloat and it's another lie from him but if I did, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
            He's a former white, male nurse who somehow managed to get laid off during a nursing shortage.
            Former white? What colour is he now?

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
            I banned BK, I suspect I didn't gloat and it's another lie from him but if I did, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done.
            You're only human.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
              He's a former white, male nurse who somehow managed to get laid off during a nursing shortage.
              Nursing shortage overall is a myth. It's not that there is enough nurses, it how many nurses will a corporation hire? It's all about money. The corporations want the least amount of nurses to take care of the most amount of patients. The only shortage I have seen is in administration.
              Don't believe me go talk to the nurses at your local hospital.

Comment

• I can't they're all too busy working.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Kuci does it all the time
                  Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  That's not a very nice thing to say about your brother...
                  Correction, half brother.
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• You can't because you won't.
                    Hurts too much to get out?

Comment

• I don't even know what you wrote doc, I jumped in anyway, just like the old days

Anyone remember the "I congratulate Joe for his efforts" thread? now that was toxic racism, lol
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                        I don't even know what you wrote doc, I jumped in anyway, just like the old days

Anyone remember the "I congratulate Joe for his efforts" thread? now that was toxic racism, lol
                        I miss the old days.

Comment

• I miss ottok. I wouldn't know WTF he was saying maybe; but no matter my foul mood, he improved it, somehow.
                          "Yada yada, gibberish, mumble. HAHAHAHAHA!"
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Is Sloww becoming a more awful person? Or was he always this bad?
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• The awful person in the last two posts isn't Sloww.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                                Mods not bothering to read the posts they're supposed to moderate. No wonder this site is going downhill.
                                Nonsense. If a moderator reads a post then there is a very grave danger that he may succumb to the temptation to moderate that post or take some other action.

It is highly desirable that moderators shield themselves from any temptation to do anything.
                                Not reading posts is commendable.

Comment

Working...
                                X