Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and racist. Don't forget racist. Paleface.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• How does it feel to be a villain in this world?
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Who the hell is Gertude?
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Mabel's sister.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I think it'w well past time to ban replica DLs.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Totally agree.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• what are replica DL?
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• The DLs that masquerade as someone else's original, like BEN KENOBL.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Ben Kenobl
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Then you should all be happy my replica got banned, even if it was unfair.

Comment

• I'm sure our fearless leader will get around to you too.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• What is your problem with me rah? I haven't broken any rules.

Comment

• I've stated I don't approve of the concept. Simple.
                            There's enough make believe on the internet that we don't need fictitious people making believe they're other fictitious people.
                            Some people won't notice the difference and I don't think it's fair.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Yes, but you are trying to get Aeson to ban me, not just that you don't approve. I think Aeson can make his own mind up without your meddling in his affairs.

You've been gunning for me since the beginning, why is that rah? What have I done to you?

I think Aeson will realise that my more outspoken replica has already been banned, don't you?

Comment

• I have complete confidence in Aeson.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X