This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
    I'm sorry that my stupid and infantile joke offended you. I will no longer make lewd middle-school accusations about your mother.

(but seriously it was a your mom joke in french)

Okay, out of bounds, fine.
    OK so you come up with a half-baked apology and don't even edit your original post.

Whatever then. No wonder the OT is losing traffic.
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• I don't think it would be fair to ban DFG for the crime of intending to post something racist without his actually posting something racist. Next thing you know, I'm going to get banned for the crime of intending to post dickgirls without my actually posting dickgirls.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncle Boris View Post
        OK so you come up with a half-baked apology and don't even edit your original post.

Whatever then. No wonder the OT is losing traffic.
        You know what isn't losing traffic? Your mom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
          ? I looked at DFG's recent posts, and it actually doesn't look like he meant anything racist--except for the implication that most or all black people routinely say things like "yo mama," which is pretty tame IMO. Quite possibly it's true of all the black people, and most of the other people, DFG knows. Compared to the "******s" who stole his truck, that's nothing.
          I hope he has done nothing in the past couple of weeks that was as bad as his previous behavior.

The intention is that he doesn't.

JM
          Last edited by Jon Miller; October 10, 2012, 00:56.
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• "Ah, your mother was a lizard." ~ A Brownie, in Willow.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
              I hope he has done nothing in the past couple of weeks that was as bad as his previous behavior.

The intention is that he doesn't.

JM
              Noted, I have done nothing that is as deranged as last time.
              There is a few people here who just like to snivel and cry and create disharmony on this board.
              Last edited by Docfeelgood; October 10, 2012, 02:13.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                So, did he say something racist beyond implying that all black people speak "Ebonics"? Because I would chalk that one up to stupidity, like most of the stuff he says. IIRC, it's much more obvious when he's being actually malicious.
                TY, for some of that.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbs-up-smiley-300x300.png
Views:	1
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	9093981

Comment

• The disharmony is caused by the half retarded racist.

You make the site unpleasant.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                    The disharmony is caused by the half retarded racist.

You make the site unpleasant.
                    You have some serious issues there bud.
                    Those bullies must have worked a number on you when you were little.

Click image for larger version

Name:	218929-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Little-Girl-Screaming-And-Crying.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	9093982

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                      jon, I beg your pardon, I've done nothing racist.

If YOUR going to give warnings...then why not to these other racist?

You really should read the posts.

So, the only way to get your attention is to snivel , cry and flood you with PM's?
                      Oh man! At least Ming was fair when he was moderator.
                      Ming was fair?
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Mingapulco must be pretty quiet these days
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Doc would probably have a pretty good time there. I believe it's multi-cultural.
                          Last edited by Alexander's Horse; October 11, 2012, 00:44.
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            "Ah, your mother was a lizard." ~ A Brownie, in Willow.
                            "your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries! Now go away before I taunt you a second time!"

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Ming was fair?
                              Absolutely he was.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Yes, he was fair. He banned me several times, but each time I really deserved it. Now, Michael banned me a couple of times and I disagreed, and Dan banned me once and I still disagree; but Ming was a straight shooter and he generally warned a person. His attitude was "These are the rules. If you don't like it, kick rocks." How can one complain, when it's laid out so plainly?
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X