This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
    No... that isn't actually the reason people don't like you.
    Yes, it is; he just left out the part where the stuff we personally disagree with happens to consist largely or wholly of malicious lies.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Oddly enough those 'malicious lies', seem to actually be true.

Plus, let's be honest. You have the face of a pedophile. And certainly the personality. And undeniably the religion. And conveniently, the occupation... And suspiciously, the lack of adult sexual relationships...
      I defer to Asher's broad expertise regarding the profile of pedophiles.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• So you admit it now.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
          There's a thank feature you know.
          I use it up too quickly. There's just so many good posts to thank.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• So you admit it now.
            That Asher has broad experience? Absolutely.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• He's experienced more broads than you will.
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• He's experienced more broads than you will.
                  Coming from you, this is rather funny.

Comment

• I always thought Laz had a bit of a wild teenage years. No reason why I suppose but he just doesn't seem to be one of the social misfits of the site plus he's been happily married for years and that beats the majority of our posters.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I always thought Laz had a bit of a wild teenage years. No reason why I suppose but he just doesn't seem to be one of the social misfits of the site plus he's been happily married for years and that beats the majority of our posters.
                      The terrible 'broads' pun.

Comment

• It had a 90%/10% weighting for factual accuracy over comedy.
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• is that why you need a thread about the modding?
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• No, see, this is a thread for loinburger to whimper like a little French school girl.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                              is that why you need a thread about the modding?
                              I'm pretty sure this thread is here because otherwise we wouldn't know we had moderators.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• **** the mods.
                                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X