• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
    do you have a photo of Hellokitty?

She posted photos on another site.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Helpful...
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Slowwhand doesn't understand the fascination with hot lesbos?
        homo
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• hello? anyone home? the babe thread is taking too long to load

and I'm running out of tissues
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• use a sock or an old shirt
            better for the environment
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• no i really need a new babe thread

Comment

• sorry wrong thread
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• The spambots are starting to get seriously out of control.

Comment

• They're even posting in the Dead Pool. Next they'll be submitting teams.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Serious post here.

In post 101 of the thread about cheese smuggling in Canada:

regexcellent literally said that my mother sucks his ****.

Now granted moderation is not what it used to be, but the mods decided that threatening a poster with physical assault was crossing the line. I propose that the same be done when it comes to insulting a poster's family members. While I am fully responsible for starting the ********ing theme in the thread, I have not, and would not, cross the line of discussing the sexual behavior of a poster's family.

I am keeping my temper here, but I'm pissed off for real. I also believe that if regexcellent is a gentleman, he will remove the post on his own.

Thanks for the attention of all involved.
                      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Oncle Boris's mother must get around a lot because she also sucked my penis.

Comment

• I support oncle Boris on this one. Stuff like that should not be accepted.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                              Oncle Boris's mother must get around a lot because she also sucked my penis.
                              So the Internet is making you brave it seems.

**** off.
                              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• i think it's been long established here that however much **** we throw at each other, families are out of bounds. it's just cheap and low apart from anything else.
                                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                                X