This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you have a photo of Hellokitty?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• No.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• She's moved on to bigger and better things.

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• 1998?
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Posting that picture should be a bannable offense.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• if only there were someone here with mod powers...
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Yeah.
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

• I had a theory that HK was a man
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• I played a few games with HK (city of heroes, eve, I think more?), she was generally in gay/lesbian guilds/etc.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• proves nothing Jon

Comment

• I agree, just saying that it was a very consistent (and dedicated, she played a lot more games than I) online life.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Yeah, I played with her in Eve at that time as well. Also Guild Wars. She made fun of my character.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• You played Eve as well? Jesus, that makes me feel like I'm at an AA meeting..

Comment

• I finally quit last fall when I no longer had a computer capable of running it.

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• I go on once every four years or so. Then I quickly remember why I don't play it anymore.
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X