This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
    Think all you want... but when you present your opinions as FACTS, that's over the line.
    I could just as easily claim that with all the hate you sprout against women, you must indeed be a women beater. That it's your actions and not your words... and say THAT'S HOW I SEE IT. No different that the BS you are trying to pull.

So... back up your lies with facts, or shut the **** up, or stop whining like a child when somebody does the same against you.
    YOU CONTINUE TO PRESENT YOUR OPINION THAT I LIED BY POSTING A LIE AS FACT! I don't have time for this.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• My side of the "debate" was that you posted a fake story, and that the real story was different.

You are the one making up stuff that wasn't even said or implied, just like you posted the fake story.

And those are facts!
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        YOU CONTINUE TO PRESENT YOUR OPINION THAT I LIED BY POSTING A LIE AS FACT! I don't have time for this.
        Uhh... it wasn't an opinion. You lied. It's as simple as that. Again... please feel free to find any quote I've ever said that I think it's ok to have sex with a 15 year old.
        Now, don't make up stuff like you can read my mind, or make silly ass assumptions, or take something out of context, or just make something up. Just show the world where I ever said such a thing. Good luck, because I never did... even thou you keep claiming I did.

The truth sucks for you.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

My side of the "debate" was that you posted a fake story, and that the real story was different.

You are the one making up stuff that wasn't even said or implied, just like you posted the fake story.

And those are facts!
          Like I've already said, there's no evidence that it's fake. Just someone saying it's fake. There's another case JUST LIKE IT! Why would it be fake? Because some prosecutor thinks a 15 year old can give consent for sex? He can't. YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT NOTHING!

Comment

Uhh... it wasn't an opinion. You lied. It's as simple as that. Again... please feel free to find any quote I've ever said that I think it's ok to have sex with a 15 year old.
            Now, don't make up stuff like you can read my mind, or make silly ass assumptions, or take something out of context, or just make something up. Just show the world where I ever said such a thing. Good luck, because I never did... even thou you keep claiming I did.

The truth sucks for you.
            Again, that's your opinion, not the truth. I haven't called you a liar for stating your opinion. But you continue to call me a liar for stating mine. Learn how to have the minimum amt of respect for people with different opinions.

Comment

Like I've already said, there's no evidence that it's fake. Just someone saying it's fake. There's another case JUST LIKE IT! Why would it be fake? Because some prosecutor thinks a 15 year old can give consent for sex? He can't. YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT NOTHING!
              Gee... interesting perspective.

Multiple myth buster sites proved the people and court case in YOUR made up story don't exist.
              You offer up no proof that they do... You couldn't provide a single support point for your "story"
              I'll let the posters make up their own minds on what is true here.

And it is also a fact that some prosecutor DID INDEED think a 15 year old can give consent for sex. That is a fact and true.
              I never claimed I agreed with him... only pointed out that it was the difference in your made up story.
              So you seem to be the one talking about nothing.

The facts are what they are.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

But hey go ahead. I'm amuzed.
                You know there's no z in amused, right? I only ask because you've done it twice now..

Comment

Again, that's your opinion, not the truth. I haven't called you a liar for stating your opinion. But you continue to call me a liar for stating mine. Learn how to have the minimum amt of respect for people with different opinions.
                  Yet again, you claim I think it's ok for 15 year olds to have sex. It is not true, and a lie on your part.
                  Learn how to respect the truth.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• it's like watching a caricature of Ben, only kid is devoid of any kind of sense of humor.
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• OK, I have had just about enough of this. You people need to stop being so mean to my dear, devoted, beloved friend Kidicious. He is a compassionate, loving, sensual soul.

Comment

Gee... interesting perspective.

Multiple myth buster sites proved the people and court case in YOUR made up story don't exist.
                        You offer up no proof that they do... You couldn't provide a single support point for your "story"
                        I'll let the posters make up their own minds on what is true here.

And it is also a fact that some prosecutor DID INDEED think a 15 year old can give consent for sex. That is a fact and true.
                        I never claimed I agreed with him... only pointed out that it was the difference in your made up story.
                        So you seem to be the one talking about nothing.

The facts are what they are.
                        Pitiful.

Comment

shut the **** up
                          I vote for this
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                            You know there's no z in amused, right? I only ask because you've done it twice now..
                            I'm on cell phone. Stop showing your bitterness.

Comment

• My darling Kiddy-poo, don't let them get to you. They can't possibly understand how meaningless their stubby-necked lives are.

Comment

• Oh, Kiddy, you thanked me! You know how I love a good thanking.

Comment

Working...
                                X