Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there are posters here offended by a reality check and different opinion, they're welcome to post in the FoxNews.com comments section
    There's another thread for 'reality checks'. He can post there and leave the memorial thread. But it was never about a reality check, and everything to do with pissing on the 9-11 victims.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Ben, no one cares what a mentally retarded invalid illegal midget thinks about a damn thing. Express your opinions somewhere else. If I hear another rant of yours about how you hate black people, how gay people rape children, or how liberals want to destroy America I will be quite displeased. We all know you are a racist bigot with no single active brain cell, you don't need to keep proving that.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        I second it. I made another thread where people who hate 9-11 can post all they like in it. Just delete everything that isn't a RIP or concerning 9-11. Thanks.
        I hate 9-11. You liked it?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You had ample opportunity to start that thread, da shi. You did not. Why? Because you don't really care about the Iraqis.
          I care about a lot of things that I don't post threads about, particularly if I think that somebody is going to crap on the thread. You would have crapped on any "mourning the dead in Iraq" thread as evidenced by your treatment of your own "'mourning' the dead in Iraq" thread, so why would anybody in their right mind start one?
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            Of course he does. It provides an excuse to slaughter Arabs.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              Obviously it's a day of celebration and joy. Wait, no, it's either depressing or just tedious to put up with every year.

Comment

• Ben, no one cares what a mentally retarded invalid illegal midget thinks about a damn thing. Express your opinions somewhere else. If I hear another rant of yours about how you hate black people, how gay people rape children, or how liberals want to destroy America I will be quite displeased. We all know you are a racist bigot with no single active brain cell, you don't need to keep proving that.
                I'll post here and I'll pay my due respects. Which, you didn't, surprise, surprise. I bet you believe that America got what she deserved, right.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• I hate 9-11. You liked it?
                  You're either with her or against her, Lori. Your choice. I made my decision a long time ago. Where do you stand?

Comment

• I care about a lot of things that I don't post threads about, particularly if I think that somebody is going to crap on the thread. You would have crapped on any "mourning the dead in Iraq" thread as evidenced by your treatment of your own "'mourning' the dead in Iraq" thread, so why would anybody in their right mind start one?
                    Uh, this is begging the question.

Had the Doc not crapped on the 9-11 thread, I would not have posted that thread, as evidenced by the fact that Doc crapped on the thread and then I told him to post that bs elsewhere.

But of course, you can't actually admit that Doc crapped on a memorial thread. Go loin. Fair and balanced as usual.

Comment

You're either with her or against her, Lori. Your choice. I made my decision a long time ago. Where do you stand?
                      Err, my stance is that 9/11 was a bad thing. You apparently think otherwise?
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• it's either depressing or just tedious to put up with every year.
                        Thank God you obviously didn't lose someone you cared about at 9-11. See how 'tedious' it is then. If you can't be respectful, stay away.

Comment

• Err, my stance is that 9/11 was a bad thing. You apparently think otherwise?
                          Do you believe that America deserves it? Do you blame the victims?

I should think that anyone with an ounce of common sense knows what I believe. It was a disgusting islamist terrorist attack.

Comment

Do you believe that America deserves it? Do you blame the victims?
                            Uh, no.

I should think that anyone with an ounce of common sense knows what I believe. It was a disgusting islamist terrorist attack.
                            Then what exactly do you mean by this?

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            I made another thread where people who hate 9-11 can post all they like in it.
                            Isn't hating 9/11 a good thing?

Comment

But of course, you can't actually admit that Doc crapped on a memorial thread. Go loin. Fair and balanced as usual.
                              If you didn't consistently act like a terrible human being then you might get the benefit of the doubt sometimes. As it stands, only a fool, a newbie, or another terrible human being would assume that your intentions were anything but malicious.

Number of dead people Doc has crapped on: zero. (Go on, post a quote where he says that anybody deserved to die. And no, saying "it was wrong to retaliate against the wrong people" is not equivalent to saying "the 9/11 victims deserved to die," no matter how little you value the lives of Iraqis.) Number of dead people Ben has crapped on: uncountable. Don't claim that you're being treated unfairly - you're treated better than you deserve.
                              Last edited by loinburger; September 12, 2011, 14:47.
                              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                                I care about a lot of things that I don't post threads about, particularly if I think that somebody is going to crap on the thread. You would have crapped on any "mourning the dead in Iraq" thread as evidenced by your treatment of your own "'mourning' the dead in Iraq" thread, so why would anybody in their right mind start one?
                                So true. Ben crapped all over my Fort Hood Memorial thread and I rarely make such threads.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X