Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's what you were doing wasn't it? You couldn't possibly have been trying to stir the pot further - cos we're Celts in this together

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• I've changed side so many times I really couldn't say.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Well, keep up the good work, you know I luvs ya either way...

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
        "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
          You just did attack me - by singling me out... I wasn't even the instigator of the thing you thought was over the line - so by specifically singling me out, you are attacking me and you are prejudiced.

It's simple logic, 'dude'.
          This is your attempt at deflection/justification? Pretty pathetic.

-I did not, and do not, deny attacking you for the post in question. The fact that I stated it was the first time acknowledges that.
          -Addressing a poster for a single post is not prejudice. That accusation is just a straight-up fabrication.

But, hey, whatever it takes to let you feel smug and superior.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Can you *******s STFU already, this thread is supposed to be only for abusing mods and site owners.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
              This is your attempt at deflection/justification? Pretty pathetic.

-I did not, and do not, deny attacking you for the post in question. The fact that I stated it was the first time acknowledges that.
              -Addressing a poster for a single post is not prejudice. That accusation is just a straight-up fabrication.

But, hey, whatever it takes to let you feel smug and superior.
              I'm not trying to deflect or justify anything you ****wit!

For the nth time, I said I wasn't the instigator of the thing in question you've taken issue with: I didn't start this thing, I merely helped it along...

So yes, it is totally prejudiced that you've seen fit to nail the accomplice (i.e. me), and not go after the evil mastermind behind this nefarious plot that's got your blinkered, dim-witted panties in a twist!

Go after both of us, or **** off back to Retardville, because I'm repeating myself and it's frankly gotten boring a while back...

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                Can you *******s STFU already, this thread is supposed to be only for abusing mods and site owners.
                Sorry, I've got some douchebag on my case for saying some rude things, which is fine because I said them, but I'm ****ed if I'm going to take the heat on my own when I wasn't the person that started things in the first place.

The moment that ****wit either apologises to me for only going after me, or goes after the other guy, I'll STFU...

Comment

• "If Sava jumped off a cliff, then would you do the same thing?"
                  "Only if it would piss people off"
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Ignore List is your friend, folks. Ideally it'd also make the post blocks much smaller so they steal less page space from non-trolls, but it's OK as-is IMO. There's no reason to continue scolding Moby; he wants the attention, same as BK.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• and so it begins...
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Lynch ain't just the creator of Twin Peaks.

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                          this thread is supposed to be only for abusing mods and site owners.
                          Yes, this a serious thread. It says so in the title.

Please stop abusing one another in this thread.

Comment

• It's OK, I have forgiven -Jrabbit.

Comment

• something tells me this is the way Moby would behave in the shadow of the gallows too

Comment

• Who is running this "Nice Mobius" DL?

That is the question.

Comment

Working...
                                X