Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jr and Sloww nail it again - I can feela banning coming on.

Why exactly Moby decided to be next to strap on the suicide vest is anyone's guess...there is something lemming-like about it.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Nah, I'm good, it would take a lot more than that to ban me
      "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Oh good cos some people around here love a good lynching bro
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• You mean like the Texan Redneck AKA KKK Slowwie?
          "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• I think Mobius is a hero who should have a statue built in his honor
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I don't mind Mobius' "USA is stupid" threads, but that post (#3585, above), despite being neatly couched in passive-aggressive construction, was clearly a personal attack. Certainly others have been banned for less.

IMHO.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Oh noes, a personal attack...

Firstly it wasn't a personal attack, more a commentary on Sava's post, so get your aim right if you want to have a whine...

That's why you came out with this psychobabble drivel:

neatly couched in passive-aggressive construction
                Secondly, I can't remember the last time EVER that any slowwie post directed at me WASN'T a personal attack of some kind. I mean we're talking years and years and years! 10 years maybe? More? I don't even know what from? Talk about bearing a grudge!

But you don't see me whingeing about it (I'm not now, I think it's funny and a little bit sad), and I also don't see you defending me from his crap.

So let's all learn to be nice, except for Slowwie and his cantankerous old man schtick...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  I think Mobius is a hero who should have a statue built in his honor
                  Maybe -Jrabbit protests too much...?

Comment

• I don't actually give a sh1t, except for you doing it in the moderation thread.
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Again, why are you picking solely on me...? Your prejudices betray you...

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I've never attacked you before, dude. You could look it up. I just thought this was over the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
                          You mean like the Texan Redneck AKA KKK Slowwie?
                          Er no, what I meant was there is a point past which it's hard to reel it in, step back from the brink, and you are dancing right on it. Once people pile in it's all over bro - see DFG, Ben et. al.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                            I've never attacked you before, dude. You could look it up. I just thought this was over the line.
                            You just did attack me - by singling me out... I wasn't even the instigator of the thing you thought was over the line - so by specifically singling me out, you are attacking me and you are prejudiced.

It's simple logic, 'dude'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                              Er no, what I meant was there is a point past which it's hard to reel it in, step back from the brink, and you are dancing right on it. Once people pile in it's all over bro - see DFG, Ben et. al.
                              I'll be reeling it in tomorrow. Thank you for help defuse this unnecessarily volatile situation perpetrated by -Jrabbit

Comment

• Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Working...
                                X