This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
    I think the counting thread is devoid of wit and any kind of interesting content. The fact it was started by a moderator reflects ill on this site.
    Exactly. Moronic people ruining a good counting thread with their witless interruptions.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

• +1
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
        Don't worry, I'm seriously considering this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
          I think the counting thread is devoid of wit and any kind of interesting content. The fact it was started by a moderator reflects ill on this site.
          Here here

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
          Here here
          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• It's "hear hear"
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

• "Here here" just makes you look like a paedophile who's mistakenly trying to lure an adult. And you did twice too.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Tupac can count?
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                  Tupac can count?
                  own goal.
                  I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                  [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Rumor and propaganda.

I have nothing against female nudity, but is posting links and noting NSFW really acceptable? Seems to defeat a portion of the reason for disallowing.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• No that's not acceptable, can you report the post in question so I can delete it?
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

• Check out this thread Mike: http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/2...be-cut-in-half
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Thanks. Deleted and Sava sent a strong warning.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

• Saw the smut before it got deleted.
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
                              own goal.
                              what SB? is he a maths professor or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                                we have serious threads?
                                The "counting" thread is serious pigswill.

Comment

Working...
                                X