This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
    Can we please ban all the spammers who are ruining JM's "[Serious] Counting" thread? Some of us are actually trying to stay on topic, which is expected in a [serious] thread.
    Don't worry, I'm seriously considering this.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

• Good luck with that, dickwad.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Yeah, you're right. I'm sure Jon Miller Jon Miller will beat me to it.
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• we have serious threads?
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Good luck with that, dickwad.
            I think he means he's [Serious]ly considering it.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              I think he means he's [Serious]ly considering it.
              Oh come on! after banning all ten of us, there will be nobody left to post anything.

Comment

• Extra points for this coming from the last two banned posters.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                  Oh come on! after banning all ten of us, there will be nobody left to post anything.
                  Another plus point.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

• I think the counting thread is devoid of wit and any kind of interesting content. The fact it was started by a moderator reflects ill on this site.
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Agreed.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• We have this saying in Texas that fits this very type of situation.

" ****'em if they cannot take a joke!"

Comment

• Yeah! **** 'em!
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Those *****es!
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• think of the children, counting is educational
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• We could have a pool about when Tupac will miscount ... (note: I haven't verified his counts yet, but he seems to be trying)

Comment

Working...
                                X