Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all know what you look like. And if we forget, we can just look at the posters on our bedroom walls.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I believe you probably can.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain ******* Kirk View Post
        Seriously, when are they going to fix the forum so we can upload custom avatars? This is intolerable.
        You are choosing to tolerate it.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain ******* Kirk View Post
          Seriously, when are they going to fix the forum so we can upload custom avatars? This is intolerable.
          You could insert the image of your avatar in every post you make.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
            You are choosing to tolerate it.
            I think my very [serious] whinging in this thread shows that I'm not tolerating it.
            I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

• My [serious] responses show how [serious]ly I am taking your concerns.
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

• What's whinging?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• It's like whining but less whiny.

Comment

• binge-whining
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Docfeelgood banned for 6 months for his totally unacceptable personal homophobic attacks on MrFun.

I've had lots of recent reports about him for racist stuff as well. Runs out April 17th.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

• Docfeelgood was annoying but I never saw a need for him to be banned. Ben Kenobi is full of hate and still here.

Comment

• Did you see the posts in question from yesterday?
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

• The difference is that BK's hatred is thinly veiled, which is better.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Last time I banned Ben it was for the sheer persistence of his 'thinly veiled' homophobia. Either he's been doing less of it or I've been reading fewer of those threads.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

• It's sort of like the babe thread rules: if her fingers are covering the whole nipple, it's okay.
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X