This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
    Better yet, why not act like mature adults and stop with this preemptive witch-hunt?

He's done his time and as such deserves the benefit of the doubt. What he does with that is up to him, obviously, but people shouldn't simply gun for him from the moment he gets back.
    He didn't change after his first ban, why would this one be any different?

Comment

• DAT TRUE. He lives for it.

When is the official return date?
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
        He didn't change after his first ban, why would this one be any different?
        Because we should be better than that.

I for one will reserve judgement until I am given reason to decide otherwise. He has had his punishment.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
          When is the official return date?
          Sometime next week, I think. He's been in touch with me throughout the fantasy football season via PM.
          But FF is the only topic we discuss.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Is anyone else getting PMs from Vietnamese(?) spambots?
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• His last post was on June 22

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                Is anyone else getting PMs from Vietnamese(?) spambots?
                I get them from Chao ban kidicious but I ignore them.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                  Is anyone else getting PMs from Vietnamese(?) spambots?
                  Occasionally ... haven´t gotten one during the last weeks however
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I don't know what the timezone of vietnam is but they are early risers here.
                    In the morning poly is full of them. fortunately they don't send PMs

Comment

• FWIW I will treat posters with my usual politeness and respect. I hope that others can treat me in the same manner and not let past differences color their judgement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobl View Post
                        FWIW I will treat posters with my usual politeness and respect. I hope that others can treat me in the same manner and not let past differences color their judgement.
                        This could become very entertaining.

Now that Ben Kenobi and Ben Kenobl have both returned.

Comment

• Twice the banning = twice the recycling!

Comment

• Now that Ben Kenobi and Ben Kenobl have both returned.
                            Yes, in the same way that the Imperials are such excellent hosts.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I knew it was a bad day to give up drugs.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Kidicious PWNed your ass so bad the whole damn site broke.
                                Order of the Fly
                                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                                X