This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um...everyone has that.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• DaShi has a barcode on his bikini line!

No pics of DaShi in his bikini please.

Comment

• If you don't get the barcode how you scan in at work?
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• You might never find out about the Two for One offer!

Comment

• More proof of God.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I

LIVE

AGAIN
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• In case anyone wonders why I've just bumped a ****load of threads, it's because Sava decided to fill the first page with threads necro'd from 2005. I just bumped the most recent threads back over them.
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• *bumped over the 2005 threads*
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• No.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Sava, you're much more a pain in the ass than you're worth.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• is Sava a 2005 thread?
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• What's worse is that Ben immediately tried to copycat him.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• His raving lunatic act is way old.

Comment

• Everyone's a critic.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Haters gotta hate.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X