Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joking aside. The banning was a dick move. Zoe isn't even an off-topic mod, as far as I know.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
      I'd like to use this thread to express my sincere objection to the banning of KH; it is ridiculous and needs to be rectified as soon as possible. Some sort of reprimand for the mod responsible would also be welcome, to make sure something like this doesn't happen again in the future.
      agreed. it is kind of lame.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• I like how Zoe flees the forum afterward. He doesn't even have the courage to defend his actions.

How about it Mr. Plomp? Are you standing behind your boy? Did he do good?
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Zoe can go join WePlayCiv with all the other Catholic priest bamboo dildo panda rapists.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
            I like how Zoe flees the forum afterward. He doesn't even have the courage to defend his actions.

How about it Mr. Plomp? Are you standing behind your boy? Did he do good?
            Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
            Please all chill, I'll look into this.
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
              Zoe can go join WePlayCiv with all the other Catholic priest bamboo dildo panda rapists.
              You're a perfect little Oerdin impressionist.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
                How long should such an investigationn take? Are there lots of documents to review and witnesses to interview?

This could be done in minutes.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• It's my birthday, nuff said.
                  Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                    It's my birthday, nuff said.
                    KH was given numerous warnings. This was not out of the blue.
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• That's kind of irrelevent when the behavior in question has always been tolerated.
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        You're a perfect little Oerdin impressionist.
                        What can I say? Oerdin's got it right for once.
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• For once? I was talking about the panda blubbering.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• I love how Sloww gets his panties in a bunch whenever someone makes fun of that forum. He doesn't even post there.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• That doesn't stop it from being tiresome.

Comment

• Your face is tiresome.

Comment

Working...
                                X