Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And apparently my account was hacked. Thanks Plomp!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor View Post
      MING, PLEASE DON'T BAN ME FOR TALKING ABOUT IT NOW!
      I know this point has been covered, but I couldn't resist saying that Ming the Moderator is toast.

Long live Ming the Poster!

Comment

• alicewei appears to be a bot.

Also, where is the report post button?
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• The ! in a black triangle next to the blog this post button.
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Thanks! Can't see it using the black background, was flailing around.

Originally posted by alicewei
            -Don't use this place to report rules violations. Use the Report Post button if you see an issue on the forum or file a Trouble Ticket if you have an issue on the mainsite.

-Don't use this place to bring up bugs, issues, or ideas for either the forum or the main site. Use the appropriate threads.

Most. Ironic. Bot. EVER.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• I just bought a ROLEX and Chanel Handbag from their website. AWESOME PRICES!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
                I know this point has been covered, but I couldn't resist saying that Ming the Moderator is toast.

Long live Ming the Poster!
                Come on over to the Civ V on topic forums, then we will see who's toast
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                  Come on over to the Civ V on topic forums, then we will see who's toast
                  If I ever get Civ 5, I'll do just that.

It's crap though, isn't it?

Comment

• Yep.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

• If a moderator could please unsticky this thread, or better yet delete it outright, I think we can put our shame behind us and all move on to a new and brighter future!

Comment

• I hadn't seen what the link was to in that planet of the apes thread.

Was brought to my attention. I don't think that kind of racism is acceptable.
                        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                          Was brought to my attention. I don't think that kind of racism is acceptable.
                          Could you set out guidelines on which kinds of racism are acceptable please?

Comment

• Saying Australians are cultureless barbarians is fine.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

• racist!
                              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• are australians a race?
                                There are only 3 races, right? caucasian, black and asian.
                                Some think that muslims are a race, that's always funny
                                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
                                X