Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

On what grounds do you make the accusation that firing Mueller is corrupt?
    Obstruction of a running investigation ... one that even provided lots of positive results into the question whether there had been contact between members of the Trump campaign and people with contact to the russian government. Contacts that reach out into the highest circles of leadership of the campaing and also include famly members of the PotUS himself
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Obstruction of a running investigation ... one that even provided lots of positive results into the question whether there had been contact between members of the Trump campaign and people with contact to the russian government. Contacts that reach out into the highest circles of leadership of the campaing and also include famly members of the PotUS himself
      The President doesn't obstruct justice. He shuts witch hunts down. You have zero evidence of your accusation. Just like your friend CBF.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

The President doesn't obstruct justice. He shuts witch hunts down. You have zero evidence of your accusation. Just like your friend CBF.
        Richard Nixon also just tried to shut witch hunts down. Fortunately unsuccessfully, as the senate at this time was less corrupted than today
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Nixon erased tspes. That's a known fact. Now stop making **** up you lisr.

Comment

Nixon erased tspes. That's a known fact. Now stop making **** up you lisr.
            He needed to do it in order to stop the witch hunt

On another important note:
            Putin is not happy with Trump letting the Dems win the house.
            Especially not since the announcement of the Dems plans to investigate Donnies financial dealings, his relations to russia and his foreign policy

https://hillreporter.com/russia-is-v...lections-13393

Comment

• He didn't resign for closing an investigation. You are repeating crap fake news again.

Comment

He didn't resign for closing an investigation. You are repeating crap fake news again.
                Of course not ... Richard Nixon resigned because he was unable to shut down the investigations into him.
                He unfortunately didn't have the luxury of Donnie ... willing and unscrupulous accomplices of his party controlling the senate, who would do everything to protect him

Comment

He didn't resign for closing an investigation. You are repeating crap fake news again.
                  What do you think tye Saturday Night Massacre was about? Hell, Trump just replicated it and for the exact same reasons. To shut the investigation down because he knows what it will find.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

What do you think tye Saturday Night Massacre was about? Hell, Trump just replicated it and for the exact same reasons. To shut the investigation down because he knows what it will find.
                    He's shutting down the investigation because it is a violation of guidelines. If you had any decency you would be demanding that it be shut down as well. You have no idea about any findings. That's made up non-sense

Comment

• None of us will have any idea of the findings if they're never released. The American public deserve to see what they have.
                      Only Trumpettes are afraid of what it will show.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by BBC
                        Dutch man, 69, brings lawsuit to lower his age 20 years

A Dutch pensioner has started a legal battle to legally change his age and boost his dating prospects.

Emile Ratelband, 69, wants to shift his birthday from 11 March 1949 to 11 March 1969, comparing the change to identifying as being transgender.

"You can change your name. You can change your gender. Why not your age?" he told Dutch paper De Telegraaf.

A local court in the city of Arnhem, south-east of Amsterdam, is expected to rule on the case within four weeks.

Dutch newspaper Algemeen Dagblad reported the court was sceptical of the suit, saying there was no legal mechanism allowing a person to change their birth date.

But Mr Ratelband argued he feels discriminated against because of his age, and that it was affecting his employment chances and his success rate on the dating app, Tinder.

"When I'm 69, I am limited. If I'm 49, then I can buy a new house, drive a different car. I can take up more work," he said.

"When I'm on Tinder and it say I'm 69, I don't get an answer. When I'm 49, with the face I have, I will be in a luxurious position."
                        Emile Ratelband wants to officially change his birth date by 20 years to boost his Tinder prospects.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Has anyone else noticed how the wall to wall coverage of "the caravan" on Fox and talk radio stopped the as soon as polls closed last Tuesday? It is almost like that was propaganda, fake news if you please, which was being pumped up exclusively for the election. Who would have thought?
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Has anyone else noticed how the wall to wall coverage of "the caravan" on Fox and talk radio stopped the as soon as polls closed last Tuesday? It is almost like that was propaganda, fake news if you please, which was being pumped up exclusively for the election. Who would have thought?
                            Kinda like how all those troops sent to the border have gone elsewhere?
                            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• MAGA ... so much winning

Comment

Has anyone else noticed how the wall to wall coverage of "the caravan" on Fox and talk radio stopped the as soon as polls closed last Tuesday? It is almost like that was propaganda, fake news if you please, which was being pumped up exclusively for the election. Who would have thought?
                                Talking about Sessions being fired from what I've seen. You know... news.

Comment

Working...
                                X