No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where have you been getting your news?
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Multiple sources none of the main ones are right wing. Hell, I even still hold the same position Obama had that criminal illegals should be deported but those who do not commit additional illegal acts beyond their immigration status should be left alone. Yet the Dems in my state passed their sanctuary state law designed specifically to protect the criminal illegals from deportation so the felons get released back into our neighborhoods. Tell me that isn't bull ****.

Also we recently had an election here in California, like in the rest of the country, and let me tell you local dems had a bunch of bill **** to spew about white devils, how whites are evil, and whites should have laws disadvantaging them on employment, among other stuff. Yes, their racial hatred is hard to miss but they seem to think that is the only way to gun up nonwhite votes.

That makes even left leaning whites wonder why I am voting for people who quite obviously hate me because of my race. Why can't dems just stick to the middle and not actively work to alienate the majority ethnic group?
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
        Mattis out Jan 1 instead of Mar 1.

JM
        It is unbelievable that Trump ever was at the helm of large companies.
        (I believe everyone with some experience in leading companies may discover that it is very useful if replacements for positions have the former person at this position help them for some weeks getting acquainted to the job (instead of having to learn the ropes without any help))

(wehile Trump may argue that Shanahan was the deputy defense secretary, according to CNN, he has no military experience (he is an engineer, no soldier) and was almost exclusively involved in budgeting, internal revisioning and Trumps space foirce ... but not in the decision making that is usual the job of defense secretaries)

I would never ever ever ever want to work for Trump
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I was expecting Speer to get the job.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Albert Speer?

Good idea ... he may also be able to design the new world capital Trumpiana
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Did the stock markets finally realize Donald Trump is president?

Comment

• Everything is going perfectly.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• My Master Beelzebub is so nice and gentle with me! He makes sure I am happy, and comfy, and safe always.

The rest of you...? NOT SO MUCH.

Tsunamis, Stock Market Crashes, Government Shutdowns... What a great Master! I am so lucky!
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

• Guess they should have been nicer to me when I was young.

Now it is MY turn wise ass...
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

• Welp... there I go scaring everybody again. I really need to work on that.
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

• In a Christmas Eve call, Trump asked a 7-year-old named Coleman whether the child still believes in Santa Claus.

"Are you still a believer in Santa? Because at 7, it's marginal, right?" Trump asked Coleman.

Coleman's response, though inaudible to the press, left Trump with a chuckle and a smile.
                        https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/25/polit...all/index.html

Comment

• Wow. Now that is news worthy.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I feel sorry for the dog.

Comment

• Aye ... dog gets killed because his lordling is an idiot

Comment

• DOW rallied 1000 points today, AAHZ will be sad

Comment

Working...
                                X